Monday, November 10, 2008

Our New Rock Star President

I know of all the important issues covered in Obama's first press conference this hardly ranks near the top, but how incredibly cool is it that he mentions the puppy he promised to his daughters in his acceptance speech is probably going to be from a shelter? The SPCA and PETA must've cried with gratitude. The only thing better would be if they called the dog Dubya. Oh wait... that would be insulting to the dog.

Don't miss the rest of His Awesomeness regarding foreign policy, tax cuts, a plan for the economy, and general grace in presence:

Is it January 20 yet?

How 'bout now?

1 comment:

CSD Faux Finishing said...

Or now???

Counting the days!!! In fact I think it is time to put a counter on my blog indicating just that :) I hope they do get the dog from a shelter, he is so awesome I just want to squeeze his face off in joy!