2. The Man actually IS a man, not just a Guy.
3. You feel like a pedophile when you receive Abercrombie's email ads with the hairless, naked boy-chest plastered across your screen. You also wonder if it's wrong to still like/wear their clothes.
4. You go to a concert and wish the kids around you would shut up and listen already.
5. You think of other concert-goers as "kids."
6. You cheat on the eye exam at DMV by casually walking up to the eye chart while waiting for your number to be called and memorizing the letters. (And think how lucky you are that you can remember that many letters!)
7. Retail clerks call you "M'am" instead of "Miss" to get your attention. You, of course, ignore them unless they walk over and get in your face because there is NO WAY "M'am" could be referring to you.
8. No one cards you anymore for anything, even if the sign says they card everyone under 80.
9. You receive a blank stare from the Starbucks barista when you make a joke about the Reagan Administration.
10. You no longer leave your clothes in piles on the floor - one for clean and one for dirty... oh wait...
(Yes, I wrote those. And no, leaving piles of clothes on the floor is not me. That would be the bf.)